St. Paul's Lutheran School relies completely on the financial support of the parents and congregation members. Parents are required to pay an educational materials fee and tuition fee, which covers a small percentage of the cost of educating a child. The rest is paid for by congregational offerings. Therefore, we also encourage those parents who are members of St. Paul's, to support the entire ministry of St. Paul's with their offerings.
Below is a summary of the 2023-2024 tuition fees for St. Paul's School and Preschool Program:
Elementary School Tuition & Educational Material Fees
WELS Member Tuition Grades K - 8 - $1,765.00
Non-Member Tuition Grades K - 8 - $2,868.00
All Students Educational Materials Fee - $450.00
Extended Care opens at 6:30 am and closes at 6:00 pm. The cost is $6.00 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments.
Athletic Fee: For students in Grades 3-8 involved in sports, there is a $50.00 fee.
- "Member" is defined as a family member who is a member of our area WELS congregations.
- If a family pays the entire tuition and educational fee in full by September 1st, there will be a 5% reduction on the tuition amount, but not on the educational materials fees.
- If desired, a nine month payment plan can be established. The nine payments will run from September to May with the payments due on each month.
- Payments are made through TADS, the company St. Paul's has chosen as our tuition management company.
Preschool Program Tuition & Fees (3K -4K)
8:15 am - 11:45 am
Registration Fee (All students - non-refundable) - $100.00
5 Day Fee - $2,600.00 per year or $288.89 monthly payment
4 Day Fee - $2,288.00 per year or $254.23 monthly payment
3 Day Fee - $1,975.00 per year or $219.45 monthly payment
*You may pay the tuition in full by September 1st for a 5% discount.
Extra days: $30.00 per day
*Requests for extra days must be made in advance to the classroom teacher and are subject to availability. There are no substitutions of days.
- More than 1 child in 3K and/or 4K? There is a 10% tuition reduction for the second child.
- Tuition payments are made through TADS, the company St. Paul's has chosen as our tuition management company.
- Our school calendar is: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 through Friday, May 24, 2024.
Preschool Extended Care Fees
Extended care is available from Tuesday, August 22, 2023 through Thursday,
May 23, 2024
Scheduled Extended Care: 11:45am until pickup is $30 per day
Unscheduled Extended Care: 11:45am until pickup is $35 per day.
*Requests for extra afternoons must be made in advance to the classroom teacher and are subject to availability. There are no substitutions of days.
- Extended Care is not paid through TADS, but directly to St. Paul's. Your first weekly payment is due before the first week of school.
- Weekly payment is due each week thereafter paid to "St. Paul's School."
- The Preschool Program hours are 6:30am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Please contact St. Paul's office for additional policies and procedures.