St. Paul's Lutheran School relies completely on the financial support of the parents and congregation members. Parents are required to pay an educational materials fee and tuition fee, which covers a small percentage of the cost of educating a child. The rest is paid for by congregational offerings. Therefore, we also encourage those parents, who are members of St. Paul's, to support the entire ministry of St. Paul's with their offerings.
Below is a summary of the 2017-2018 tuition fees for St. Paul's School and Childhood Program:
Elementary School Tuition & Educational Material Fees
Member Tuition Grades K - 8 - $1,600.00
Non-Member Tuition Grades K - 8 - $2,600.00
All Students Educational Materials Fee - $450.00
Extended Care opens at 6:30 am and closes at 6:00 pm. The cost is $6.00 per hour.
Athletic Fee: For students in Grades 4-8 involved in sports, there is a $45.00 fee.
- "Member" is defined as a family member who is a member of our area WELS congregations.
- If a family pays the entire tuition and educational fee in full during registration, there will be a 5% reduction on the tuition amount, but not on the educational materials fees.
- If desired, a nine month payment plan can be established. The nine payments will run from September 15th to May 15th with the payments due on the 15th.
Early Childhood Program Tuition & Fees (3K -4K)
8:15 am - 11:15 am
Registration Fee (All students - non-refundable) - $100.00
5 Day Fee - $2,500.00 per year or $277.70 monthly payment
4 Day Fee - $2,188.00 per year or $243.12 monthly payment
3 Day Fee - $1,875.00 per year or $208.35 monthly payment
*You may pay the tuition in full on or before the day of Open House (August 24, 2017) for a 5% discount.
Extra days: $30.00 per day
*Requests for extra days must be made in advance to the classroom teacher and are subject to availability. There are no substitutions of days.
- More than 1 child in Preschool (3K) and/or Junior Kindergarten (4K)? There is a 10% tuition reduction for the second child. There is a 20% tuiton reduction for the third child.
- Fees should be payable to: "St. Paul's School."
- Your first tuition payment is due August 24, 2017 (Open House).
- Monthly payments are due on or before the 15th of each month thereafter.
- Our school calendar is: Monday, August 28, 2017 through Wednesday, May 30, 2018.
Extended Care Fees
Extended care is available from Monday, August 28, 2017 through Wednesday, May 31, 2018
Scheduled Extended Care: 11:15am until pickup is $30 per day
Unscheduled Extended Care: 11:15am until pickup is $35 per day.
*Requests for extra afternoons must be made in advance to the classroom teacher and are subject to availability. There are no substitutions of days.
- Your first weekly payment is due August 24, 2017 (Open House).
- Weekly payment is due each Monday thereafter paid to "St. Paul's School."
- The Early Childhood Program hours are 6:30am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Please contact St. Paul's office for additional policies and procedures.